Thursday, November 6, 2008

Teeth

So last night I walked up the stairs to get the big kids ready for bed. As I round the corner to the bathroom I see Henny Penny with her head tipped back squeezing her toothpaste into her mouth! Now before any of you call CPS she uses fluoride free toothpaste that is safe to swallow and there was only about a dime sized amount left in the tube. I asked her what she was doing...."I am tasting it." I took the tube away and told her she would have to use water only until she could remember that toothpaste is for brushing teeth only. :) Which brings me to another point. The fluoride free toothpaste is ridiculously overpriced. Almost $4 for a tiny tube! It doesn't even have fluoride in it!! Why is it so expensive?

Goosey is now sick. He has a nasty cough and is congested. We are praying God protects him from RSV and that he heals quickly.

No comments: