Monday, January 3, 2011

Question of the Day

Why do tangerines have so many seeds? Two of my three children love oranges and I thought we would try some tangerines to mix it up a bit. So many seeds!!! I guess it is back to clementines or navel oranges.

We are one week out from surgery day. Matilda Monkey has surgery next Monday. I am praying that all goes according to plan and her recovery is short with minimal pain. She has done so well with all of her other surgeries to day that I hope this one is no different. I will be 36 weeks the Friday after surgery. How did that happen!? Technically, full-term. I always go late so no reason to anticipate anything happening so early but one never knows! Then one week exactly from surgery is Bella's birthday. The time is flying by! I can't believe she will be 8.

No comments: