Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh My

I have two small pet peeves to share today! Number one is people who ride their bicycles on the wrong side of the street. A bicycle is considered a vehicle therefore needs to be ridden with traffic! NOT against!!!! It is dangerous to ride your bicycle the wrong way. I think pet peeve number two will not be voiced today. On a more exciting note...We are replacing our plastic containers with glass. Kmart has a sale on glass storage items. This is something we have been wanting to do for a while now but just never found a great sale. I would like to replace a few other plastic items also but have had a hard time finding a better solution.
We are all doing well. Recovered from our colds. Ready to start a new week of school. I am working on lesson plans today while my dad takes the girls fishing. Biscuit is taking a nap. I had better get busy!

No comments: