Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Update

Well, apparently Baby Bean is super comfortable in my uterus. I think my gestation is going to stretch into years instead of months. Trying to be patient and wait. I have had really horrible heartburn the past month or so. My throat is sore! Have done all the nesting I can do. No big projects to work on to keep me busy and distracted. Still doing school.

My darling husband took us all to see Megamind at the $1 theatre yesterday. So funny! I was really surprised that I liked it as well as I did. The previews were just ok but the movie was good. That was a nice distraction. We came home and made pizza. I had quiche (see aforementioned description of heartburn). Husband is at Bible study this morning and then has to go into work for a few hours then we have our small group for church tonight. At least today will be distracting. We will see what the next few days bring! It is supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow so maybe we can all take a walk. Don't worry we will call, FB and otherwise inform when baby arrives!

No comments: