Saturday, August 22, 2009

Surprise

This past weekend was my Dad's surprise 60th birthday party. It ended up being quite successful. Dad was completely surprised. There were a few near misses but in the end we were able to pull it off. I don't have any pictures. I need to get some from my tiny sister and anyone else. Hint hint! Here are some pics of the kids.


Where is the baby?
There you are!


New shoes from Auntie C and Uncle J

The new shoes in all their monster glory!
Mr. Biscuit seems to think shoes are chew toys. He hasn't ever worn shoes before. Socks a few times over the winter when we went out. I have instilled in my children that socks and shoes are only to be worn during the winter months. I am all about bare feet. Flip flops and sandals are great!


The three monkeys. Ignore the ugly wallpaper! It is coming down VERY soon.





No comments: