Saturday, May 30, 2009

So much to say

I haven't posted anything in a while! Sorry! The past few weeks have been a blur. I took a neonatal resuscitation class so I can work with a midwife as a birth assistant. I will be doing another class this week and the week after that. I am pretty excited. I love anything to do with birth. If I am done having babies I will live vicariously through others! I will need help with child care. So, if you might be interested let me know. (I plan on compensating whomever helps)


The girls have played in their wading pool and slip n' slide! They have really enjoyed it! The weather has been very warm and humid. I don't think I was quite ready for summer. Spring could have lasted a few more weeks.

Our garden is growing. We have tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, green beans and strawberries this year. I am planning on freezing green beans. I don't have the storage space for canning. I do plan on making strawberry jam. I plan on canning that though.

No comments: